Read the whole texts
Text available at http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/apology.html
Journals due on Feb. 6
Instructions for posting your journals:
click the link "comments" below, paste your journal into the blank field. You must register an blogger ID at the first time. Please use your real name as the display name.
If you want to change anything, simply post the new entry and notify me. I will delete the old one.
If there is any question, please do not hesitate to ask me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Guidance questions (but your journals do not have to be limited to answering them)
1. What is in common among politicians, poets and craftsmen according to Socrates?
2. Why Socrates thinks he is wiser than them?
3. What does Socrates consider as his contribution to Athens?
1. What does Socrates seek to know from Euthyphro? Be precise.
2. What's the relationship between gods and piety?
3. Though there is no conclusion, what have you learned from this discussion?